10 Best Nipple Covers 2017
Many women have felt embarrassed and physically uncomfortable by protruding or showing nipples at one point or another in their lives.
The good news is that there is a super easy solution to this embarrassing problem: nipple covers.
Nipple covers come in a range of types, tones and styles, and most of them are very comfortable to wear.
If you are wondering about nipple covers and are trying to figure out what might be the best nipple covers for your needs, read on to find our top picks.
Top 10 Nipple Covers Comparison Chart
Different Uses for Nipple Covers
Nipple covers are useful in a variety of situations.
Not only may it be a cosmetic issue, it can also be physically uncomfortable to have your nipples rubbing up against fabric, causing chafing.
Here are some great reasons to consider buying a set of nipple covers.
- Pregnancy. If you are pregnant or in post-partum with sensitive nipples, you may want to consider some type of covering for the days that you want to wear thin, loose clothing and no bras.
If you are newly nursing, you may want to consider the thicker silicone type of bra disc or nipple cover for a little extra support for chafed nipples and leakage.
- Summer. Summer dresses can be sheer and super sexy, and many have spaghetti straps that show bras easily. If you want to go bra-free, you can still ensure proper coverage with nipple covers.
- Travel. Nipple covers are awesome alternatives to packing bras if you travel often to hot places. Wear them under skimpy sundresses, thin T-shirts and even bikinis.
- Sports. Nipple covers help prevent chafing during activities that require a lot of movement. Pair them with a comfortable sports bra if you feel self-conscious about nipple protrusion when lifting weights or running.
To Choose the Best Nipple Cover for Your Needs
Did you even know that there are a huge range of options when it comes to nipple coverage? You no longer have to wear those old-fashioned adhesive type “bras” with your strapless dresses.
Here are a few different types of nipple covers:
- Silicone Covers. Silicone is an excellent material for this purpose because it basically sticks on your skin. Silicone is hypoallergenic and easy to wash and reuse. It’s also very flexible.
This type of nipple cover tends to taper around the edges, so you can’t see the covers through material.
- Bra Discs. These types of nipple covers are for slipping into the bra and don’t come with adhesive. They are great if you regularly wear bras with thin material and just want to slip a little extra padding in there for comfort.
- Pasties. You can buy disposable or reusable pasties that have extra adhesive to stick to your skin. These are typically better for one-time use, costume and travel.
Top 3 Best Nipple Covers Reviews
If you’re looking for reliable nipple coverage, look no further than these silicone pasties. They wont’ show through your clothes, and will stay in place for hours. They’ll even give you a little bit of a lift just where you need it.
One to the things that makes Dasies Nipple Cover Pasties the best nipple covers is that they can be re-used many, amny times. The silicone material means that they are super sturdy and soft to wear. They are hypoallergenic, waterproof and great for many purposes.
These little puppies will not irritate your skin and are absolutely perfect for travelling, especially in hot climates when you want to go bra-free or under that thin bikini top. They are totally waterproof and You won’t see the outline when you wear them either.
These nipple covers are a very cool design that’s made to fit a range of different sized nipples. The curved slits make them adjustable and super comfortable, no matter how you want to wear them. They’re easily washable and re-usable and will last for years.
These are great options for sports bras or other thin bras if you’re worried about your nipples showing through.
These discs are made to fit almost anyone, so they’re great options for those with fuller breasts and don’t fit other types of nipple covers. They’re great for everyday or occasional wear.
If you’re thinking of going bra-free or even switching to more comfortable, thinner bra fabrics, these can be a lifesaver if you’re worried about your nipples peeking through. They’re also perfect for white-shirt and summer-dress days.
These little disks offer excellent coverage and conceal the nipple without showing through. they’re so thin and versatile. These are adhesive so they stick well through many activities, and are great for formal outings or if you are looking for reliable, all-day coverage.
These nipple covers won’t show or slip off. They fit most sizes up to a D cup, offering an awesome option for those considering going braless. You won’t see any ridges or wrinkles showing through the shirt.
If you have bigger nipples, these should fit you, just consider buying a size bigger than you think you need.
Wear these with halters, bikinis and backless gowns for extra coverage through the summer season and beyond. They’re also great for new moms who want a little extra padding while they’re nursing.