If you want to enjoy outdoor activities like skiing, cycling, or even driving during winter, you will require warm hands, and this can only be achieved by investing in a good pair of the best winter gloves.
However, not all gloves in the market do a great job keeping your hands warm; here is a list of some of the best gloves in the market today.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best winter gloves for your needs:
- Buy gloves that will not hinder your flexibility – Look for gloves that will allow you to easily flex your hands and fingers, as well as move them around. Flexible materials and a proper fit will also help with this; Gloves with a leather or silicone palm improve grip.
- Ensure that your glove is of the right size – A glove that fits too loose may get in the way and impede your mobility, yet a tight glove can decrease blood circulation and cause your hands and fingers to become numb, or even sore. Make sure the glove fits quite snug but does not squeeze at all. Measure your hands, and compare these measurements with the glove sizes. Most glove models include a size chart, which you can look at.
Features of a Good Winter Glove
- Materials – Winter Gloves consist mostly of materials such as leather and polyester that insulate well and keep you warm. Different types of technologies, such as waterproofing membranes, windproofing materials, and carbon fiber heating systems, may be used in winter gloves. Some winter gloves have additional insulated interior layers for warmth and comfort.
- Closure – Winter gloves may have a clip, Velcro, or elasticated pull on closure.
- Options – Winter gloves come in various size options, and some models may offer more color selections in their brand.
- Touchscreen Compatible – many glove brands and models will have a thumb, index, and forefinger that are designed to be touchscreen compatible so that you can use a mobile device without having to remove your gloves.
- Fingerless – Some glove models offer a few or all fingers to be opened up to perform finer tasks or use a touchscreen device.
- Convertible – You will also get a glove brand and model with a convertible design from a closed mitt to a full finger or fingerless glove design.
Reviews: Best Winter Gloves
In our list, we have some of the top-rated available gloves designed to keep you warm and protected during those cold winter months ahead;
The Hestra Goat leather gloves are extremely durable, as well as wind-resistant and water-resistant to keep you warm.
- The Gloves have a secure hook and loop closure design.
- They consist of highly durable Army Goat Leather,
- The design is wind and water-resistant for better protection.
- They are dexterous as well as warm and comfortable.
These are heating mittens with a split-finger design and carbon fiber heating elements.
- The Split Finger design has separate fingers inside for better dexterity.
- They are highly breathable as well as fully water-resistant.
- The Gloves feature carbon fiber heating elements that can be wrapped from your hand’s back to the front of every finger for warmth.
- They are durable and hard-wearing goatskin leather.
The Etip Glove from The North face is a winter glove with an Etip thumb and index finger for touch screen capability.
- The gloves are 100% polyester with a pull-on design.
- The Etip thumb and index finger design allow you to use a phone or MP3 layer and any touchscreen device.
- There is an additional silicone grip in the palms.
- The lock Clip system allows for easier storage.
The Columbia winter gloves feature Omi-Tech technology that offers excellent waterproofing and breathability.
- The Gloves consist of Micro-temp XF polyester for warmth and durability.
- The Omni-Heat reflective linings retain heat and dissipate moisture.
- Omni-Tech technology features air-permeable protection that is breathable and waterproof.
- The gloves offer superior warmth and protection.
The Burton Gloves offer a removable Thermex Lining for warmth and two waterproof fabric layers.
- The Inside and lining is polyester with a TPU outer shell and polyester palms.
- There are two layers of DryRide fabric with a waterproof membrane.
- The touch grip palms offer better touchscreen control,
- The fit is pre-cut and ergonomic.
- There is also a removable four-layered stretchable, Dryride thermex lining.
The Trendoux winter gloves are touchscreen compatible and have a thermal soft wool lining.
- The gloves are acrylic and spandex.
- They are touch screen compatible with conductive yarn.
- There are silicone triangles on the palms for better grip.
- Inside is a warm thermal lining for comfort and warmth.
The ViGrace Gloves are a fingerless design with mitt coverage.
- Knitted winter gloves with a fingerless and mitt design.
- You can choose between closing your hands with the mitt or exposing your fingers with the fingerless side.
- The gloves are knitted wool that is warm and soft.
- They also come in more colors and are ideal for men and women.
The Ozero Glove has a thermal design and is completely waterproof.
- These are thermal design gloves for driving, cycling, and riding a motorcycle in cold weather conditions.
- They consist of Thermal TR cotton that is warm and comfortable.
- The palms have anti-skid silica gel for grip and are flexible.
- They offer good dexterity and comfortable insulation.
A high-quality winter glove that is also fully waterproof from Jamont.
- This is a multi-purpose sport, work, and hiking glove for everyday use.
- They are a high-density carbon fiber that heats to keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures.
- The three fingers dual-layer touchscreen sensitive design is also very convenient.
- The gloves are splashproof and windproof for added protection.
The ideal outdoor winter gloves from Funee.
- The Gloves are insulated with a warm and breathable cotton lining,
- The shell is windproof and waterproof.
- These gloves are ideal for skiing and outdoor activities in extreme cold weather and snow.
- The fingers have a touchscreen compatible design for your convenience.
- They are also an anti-slip design with a high grip palm.
Index Table: Top Rated Winter Gloves
|1||Hestra Unisex Leather Ski Gloves - Best Ski Gloves||Hestra||99.5|
|2||Ororo Unisex Heated Gloves Mitts - Best Heated Gloves||Ororo||99.3|
|3||The North Face Unisex Etip Glove - The North Face Etip Glove||The North Face||99|
|4||Columbia Women's Columbia Whirlibird - Warmest Gloves||Columbia||98.7|
|5||Burton Men's 2 in 1 Glove - Winter Glove Review||Burton||98.5|
|6||Trendoux Unisex Winter - Winter Glove||Trendoux||97.5|
|7||Vigrace Store Unisex Convertible - Fingerless Winter Glove||Vigrace Store||97.3|
|8||Ozero Unisex Waterproof - Winter Glove||Ozero||96.9|
|9||Jamont Men's Winter Gloves - Waterproof Glove||Jamont||97.1|
|10||Funee Men's Outdoor - Winter Glove||Funee||96.9|
Table of Contents
- Buyers Tips
- Features of a Good Winter Glove
- Reviews: Best Winter Gloves
- Hestra® Unisex Leather Ski Gloves Best Ski Gloves
- Ororo® Unisex Heated Gloves Mitts Best Heated Gloves
- The North Face® Unisex Etip Glove The North Face Etip Glove
- Columbia® Women's Columbia Whirlibird Warmest Gloves
- Burton® Men's 2 in 1 Glove Winter Glove Review
- Trendoux® Unisex Winter Winter Glove
- Vigrace Store® Unisex Convertible Fingerless Winter Glove
- Ozero® Unisex Waterproof Winter Glove
- Jamont® Men's Winter Gloves Waterproof Glove
- Funee® Men's Outdoor Winter Glove
- Index Table: Top Rated Winter Gloves