Human feet can sure get stinky and sweaty, and it isn’t enjoyable when you constantly fight with soggy feet because your feet produce an excess amount of sweat.
If you’re looking for socks to help you deal with your sweaty feet more comfortably, then our guide is here to help you.
We’ll take a look at some of the best socks for sweaty feet that will help you stay as dry as you go about your daily routine.
- Sock Wicking – The best socks for sweaty feet should wick moisture away from your feet, towards the air.
- Sock Padding – Good socks should cushion your feet from impact with the floor and prevent your skin from rubbing against your shoes. Padding or cushioning is usually placed in the heel and toe area, or the entire underfoot area, in the socks for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- Snug Sock Fit – Loose socks bunch, which is discomforting and rubs your skin, causing blisters. Great socks should pull them snug against your body from top to toe. Some socks come with a tighter fit arch for arch stability and support and provide a better fit that will not slip off.
- Slim Sock Fit – Dress socks need to be thin to bring out the comfort you desire. They should fit both in your shoes and feet and avoid looking bulky near the ankle or distorting your trouser cuff.
- Appropriate Sock Color – There are different options that you can choose for darker or even sharper clothes. Don’t just buy the traditional black and white socks. Try to choose socks that match your pants or that are a shade darker or lighter in color.
Features of a Good Sock for Sweaty Feet
- Materials – Good socks for sweat resistance will consist of moisture-wicking materials such as cotton, wool, and certain blended polyesters. Spandex or elastane will be added for stretchability.
- Design – Socks for sweaty feet may have moisture-wicking or ventilation technologies such as Dri-Fit technology or Dri-Tech features, as well as Mesh and ventilation panels for improved airflow. Moisture-wicking materials such as cotton and wool can improve sweat resistance.
- Options – Many of the featured sock models will come in more color and fit options for men and women. Most designs are crew length, although you get shorter ankle-length and knee-high moisture-wicking socks.
Darn Tough Socks
This video will get a walk through the Darn Tough sock factory.
Reviews: Best Socks for Sweaty Feet
Tired of sweaty, wet, and hot socks? Well, you are sure to find the perfect pair of socks in our list that will keep your feet dry and comfortable all day;
Wool socks such as the Pure Athlete Merino Wool socks are designed to wick away moisture and breathe well to keep your feet dry and cool.
- The socks consist of premium non-itch design Merino wool blended with Nylon, spandex, and polypropylene.
- They are running socks designed for both men and women.
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps your feet dry ad cool.
- There is also comfortable cushioning in the heel and toe area.
The Darn Tough wool socks offer excellent moisture-wicking and odor repelling properties.
- The socks consist of a blend of Merino Wool, Nylon, and Lycra Spandex for stretch.
- If you buy five socks, you will get a sixth pair for free.
- The socks offer excellent moisture resistance and help fight off bad odors and bacteria.
- They are designed to be extremely durable and tough for heavy-duty wear.
The Saucony Athletic socks have an arch supportive design and Ventilation technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- They are spandex and polyester socks that are fully machine washable and quick drying.
- AirmeshVenting technology is used for advanced breathability and cooling.
- There is targeted zone cushioning in high impact areas, and the toe has a seamless comfort design.
- Furthermore, arch support offers light compression for better support and stability.
The Dickies Dri-Tech socks have additional ventilation panels to keep your feet dry and cool.
- They are mainly cotton, with some polyester, spandex for stretch, and Nylon.
- The socks are machine washable and very durable, with a reinforced toe and heel.
- The Ventilation Channels allow for better airflow to keep your feet dry and cool.
- There is also light arch compression for support and stability.
The Nike Cushioned socks feature Dri-Fit technology that wicks away moisture and keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
- The cushioned crew design socks are very comfortable and supportive.
- They feature Dri-Fit technology with a locked-in fit and breathable mesh at the top.
- The socks also consist of moisture-wicking materials to keep your feet dry.
The Champion Dry socks are designed to wick away moisture and keep your feet dry.
- They are polyester and spandex socks.
- Dry technology is used for moisture-wicking capabilities to keep sweat at bay.
- The socks offer light arch support for a better fit.
- The bottom is cushioned for your comfort.
The Toes and Feet ankle socks are quick-drying, with moisture-wicking materials.
- They are cotton, Polyester, nylon, and spandex, all excellent moisture-wicking materials.
- Designed to dry quickly and be machine washable, they will also wick away moisture and keep your feet dry.
- The socks have technology that prevents odors and bacteria.
- They are durable and come in more color selections.
From Balega, we have the hidden no-show socks that have moisture-wicking materials and a seamless design.
- They are polyester and Nylon, with elastane for stretch.
- The socks have a seamless design for less friction.
- They are shorter hidden socks for wearing with low cut shoes and sneakers.
- The materials will wick away moisture and breathe well to keep your feet dry.
From Carhartt, we have their performance range work socks that will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- They consist mostly of Polyester, with spandex for stretch.
- The socks are breathable and neutralize odors.
- They also wick away moisture to keep your feet dry.
- The performance design means that they are very durable and comfortable for all-day wear.
The Wrangler socks are boot socks with dry technology and an ultra-lightweight design.
- The socks are Polyester, Nylon, and Spandex.
- They are thin and breathable with Ultra-Spun knit polyester to wick away moisture.
- The toe seam is smooth, and there is full cushioning and arch support.
- You can also machine wash your socks.
Index Table: Top Rated Socks for Sweaty Feet
Table of Contents
- Buying Information
- Features of a Good Sock for Sweaty Feet
- Darn Tough Socks
- Reviews: Best Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Pure Athlete® Unisex Merino Wool Socks Best Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Darn Tough® Men's Merino Wool - 6 Pack Special Best Hiking Socks
- Saucony® Women's Athletic Socks Performance Heel Tab Athletic Socks (8 & 16 Pairs)
- Dickies® Men's Dri Tech Moisture Control Crew Socks Multipack
- Nike® Unisex Cushion Socks Best Socks for Dry Feet
- Champion® Men's Double Dry Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Toes and Feet® Men's Anti-Odor Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Balega® Unisex Hidden No Show Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Crahartt® Men's Force Multi-Pack Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Wrangler® Men's Ultra-Dri Lightweight Socks for Sweaty Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Socks for Sweaty Feet