When you need to wear a business suit for work or just want to wear it for a more professional look in a business setting, or professional work environment, you may have noticed that the fit is not always as accommodating. This is especially true for more busty ladies.
Finding a proper fitting suit can be quite a task, so we are here to help you find the best business suit for big busts.
Dressing Professionally When You are Busty
Before I get into the best business suits for busty ladies, let’s first consider how to dress for a more professional work environment and how to enhance the overall look of your business suit;
- Your Bra – The right type of bra and the right fit is necessary. Take proper measurements and get a bra that fits well, not too loose or tight. For a larger bust, I would advise a bra with fuller coverage and wider shoulder bands that will not dig into your shoulders, and a comfortable and proper fitting bra will have you feeling confident, comfortable and keep a proper posture and shape. Next, do not wear lingerie type skimpy bras for work. Rather try a fuller cover and T-Shirt type bra that is smooth and unnoticeable.
- Necklines – The neckline of the top that you wear underneath the suit jacket should be a V—neck or Scoop design that is not too low or high to be appropriate for work but still flattering for a larger bust. You can also opt for a camisole to draw attention away from the bust area and provide more coverage if your neckline is really low.
- Avoid Gaping Shirts – Avoid shirts that are too tight and that gape. Select your tops to be a comfortable fitted style underneath your suit jacket but not too tight around the bust.
- Know Your Body Shape – the type of business suit that you need to get will also largely depend on your body shape and what suits your unique body shape best.
- More Buttons on Your Suit Jackets – Always opt for a suit jacket that has more buttons than you can close to the button and higher up so that it does not gape.
How to Wear a Business Suit
The most important thing to factor in when getting a business suit for larger busts is to get a proper fitting size that does not feel too tight around your breasts, and that also has more button options.
Other than that, here are a few ideas of how you can wear a business suit.
- Mix Fabrics and Colors – While traditional business suits are the go-to, you do not have to stick to this rule, you can mix and match different fabric types to suit your needs. This is especially ideal as a more stretchy material will be more accommodating for larger breasts.
- Color and Style Variations – You do not have to stick to traditional solid or striped colors or straight hip-length jackets. You can opt for longer-length jackets that are flowier, peplum styles, cropped styles, and many more. You can also opt for different colors with a solid pair of pants and printed colored jacket, or have both printed or in colors.
- Bottoms – The bottoms can consist of a pencil skirt, A-Line Skirt, or a flared skirt which are acceptable in business suits for ladies. If you prefer pants, you can go for the regular straight leg or opt for a more flared leg or opposite skinny leg bottom design.
Features of a Good Business Suit for a Big Bust
- Materials – A business suit can consist of a variety of materials such as cotton, linen, and bamboo that is natural, or synthetic materials such as polyester and nylon. Spandex may be added for some stretch.
- Design – Most Business suits have a structured and tailored design, although today there are many more styles and options available. The suit can consist of a Jacket with either pants or a skirt, and the jacket can be different lengths.
- Closure – A business suit jacket will have button or zip closures, whereas the bottoms may be elasticated or have a zip and button closure.
- Options – You can get most brands of business suits n plus and standard size options, as well as a few more color selections.
Reviews: Best Business Suits for Big Busts
Here are some of our top favorite business suits for bustier ladies;
- This is a two-piece plaid business suit for ladies with a large bust.
- The Business suit comes in more colors and designs.
- It has a blazer with a notched lapel and shoulder pads as well as a button closure.
- The pants are a straight-leg design with a zip closure and belt loops.
- The set consists of 100% polyester.
- From MaryCrafts, we have a business suit set with a skirt bottom.
- The set is available in plenty of solid colors as well as for ore size options.
- The suite consists of rayon, nylon, and spandex, so it is quite stretchable.
- Their top has a button closure and an elegant style.
- The bottom is a pencil skort design that hangs just below the knee.
- From Yunclos, we have three color options suits in neutral greys and black.
- The suit has the perfect design for a bustier lady.
- The jacket has a more open neckline and is fitted around the waist.
- The pants are tapered and have a zip closure.
- The business suit is polyester and viscose for soft comfort.
- This is a two-button luxury Business suit Jacket for ladies with large busts.
- Please take note that this is the jacket only.
- The jacket consists of polyester, rayon, and spandex.
- There are a few neutral colors available to you as well as petite, standard and plus sizes.
- The Tahari ASL is a business suit set with a skirt for plus sized bustier ladies.
- The set comes with a tailored fit jacket and a pencil skirt.
- There are soft pastel colors available in plus size options.
- The set consists of polyester and elastane fabric.
- The Le Suit Business suit for ladies is ideal for bustier ladies.
- The jacket has three buttons and a peak lapel.
- The pants are a straight-cut design.
- The suit has a pinstripe and solid color in black and white,
- The business suit consists of polyester and rayon with a three-button closure on the jacket.
- Furthermore, you can get it up to a size 18.
Index Table: Top Rated Business Suits for Big Busts
|1||Plaid Women's Two Peice - Big Bust Business Suit||Plaid||97|
|2||Marycrafts Women's Formal - Business Suit for a Big Bust||Marycrafts||97.9|
|3||Yunclos Women's Elegant - Business Suit for a Big Bust||Yunclos||95.5|
|4||Ca;vin Klein Women's - Big Bust Business Suit Jacket||Ca;vin Klein||96|
|5||Tahari Women's ASL - Business Suits for Big Bust||Tahari||97.1|
|6||Le Suit Women's Three Button - Business Suits for a Big Bust||Le Suit||97|
Table of Contents
- Dressing Professionally When You are Busty
- How to Wear a Business Suit
- Features of a Good Business Suit for a Big Bust
- Reviews: Best Business Suits for Big Busts
- Plaid® Women's Two Peice Big Bust Business Suit
- Marycrafts® Women's Formal Business Suit for a Big Bust
- Yunclos® Women's Elegant Business Suit for a Big Bust
- Ca;vin Klein® Women's Big Bust Business Suit Jacket
- Tahari® Women's ASL Business Suits for Big Bust
- Le Suit® Women's Three Button Business Suits for a Big Bust
- Index Table: Top Rated Business Suits for Big Busts