Finding the most comfortable bra for your body type is so important – you live in your bras day in and day out, and they are the foundation for the rest of your wardrobe.
An ill-fitting bra can be unsupportive, unflattering, and sometimes downright painful. On the other hand, a great fitting bra will enhance your appearance, provide the support your physique requires, and remain comfortable throughout the day.
These days there are plenty of well-designed, wearable options for every size and shape. We combed the market and put together this guide to the most comfortable styles available. Read on to discover your newest can’t-live-without undergarments.
Things to Consider When You Choose
- Support and Coverage – It’s important to find a bra that fits your proportions and flatters your silhouette. If you’re a fuller size, you will need a bra with plenty of support. Molded cups, strong bands and wide straps will lift and shape without sacrificing comfort. If you have a smaller chest, you may want a lightweight model with less coverage – such as a pullover bralette.
- Fabric and Finish – Since your bra sits next to your skin all day, fabrication makes a big difference. Trimmings add to the overall look of your bra.
- Cotton and nylon – bras are breathable, durable, and usually machine washable.
- Spandex – blends add extra stretch.
- Lace – finishes keep your bra looking feminine, while streamlined details lend your bra a sporty edge.
- Construction – Bras come with many design features that are worth assessing.
- Underwires – provide terrific support, but there are also plenty of wire-free models out there.
- Convertible back straps – adjust to a slew of different necklines so you can wear your favorite brand with all the tops in your wardrobe.
- Padding – can lend a much-appreciated boost, but some dislike the extra layer of fabric. Removable pads give you total control.
Features of a Good Comfortable Bra
- Materials – Most bras can consist of either polyester, nylon, cotton, polyamides, or a blended version. Spandex or Elastane is used for stretchability. Cotton is usually used as a breathable lining.
- Design – Comfortable bras come in wired, non-wired, sports, and regular bra designs. They usually have a more flexible or adjustable fit, with wider straps and comfortable, breathable materials.
- Closure – Hook and eyelet closures can be placed at the bra’s front or back. For sports bras, the closure is usually a pull-on design.
- Options – Comfortable bras come in a variety of colors and designs, with different decorative details. You also get standard and plus size options, as well as larger cup size options.
Choosing the right bra is not easy; the first thing you need is to know your breast shape.
To help you, here is a short video that will help you choose the best bra for you!
Reviews: Best Comfortable Bras
In our extensive list you will find some of the most comfortable and supportive bra brands and models, available;
The PrimaDonna bra offers full coverage and a customizable fit.
- The bra consists of polyamides and elastane for stretch.
- There are hook and eye closures at the back.
- The Luxe stretch leavers lace at the top of the bra cup allows a more custom fit.
- There are supportive three-layer underwires, and the back straps are fully adjustable.
The Deauville model from PrimaDonaa is a four-part, comfortable, and supportive bra.
- The bra consists of polyamides, polyester, and elastane for flexibility.
- The soft padded cups have underwire support that is nickel-free.
- The fit is customized with an elastic lining at the top of the cups.
- There is a closed set back with adjustable straps.
- The closure is a three-column, two hooks, and eye closure that increases with size.
The Wacoal sports bra is one of the most comfortable underwire sports bras you will find.
- The bra consists of Nylon and Spandex mainly.
- It has a hook and eye closure and a breathable mesh back.
- The materials are moisture-wicking to keep you dry and comfortable.
- Close-Set back straps are adjustable with slide and hook adjustable sets.
The Wacoal Full Figure bra is designed for comfort for larger women with larger breasts.
- The bra is Nylon and Spandex with hook and eye closures.
- It offers full coverage with an unlined underwire design.
- The unlined and seamless cups are stretchable and have a sling design for comfort.
- The bands ate the sides will smooth out bulges, and the straps are fully adjustable.
The fabulous Feel Triangle design bra from Wonderbra is one of their most comfortable ranges.
- The bra has full underwire support and molded cups with lace details.
- The cups are lightly padded for comfort and have a push-up effect.
- The popular plunge design is comfortable and shows flattering cleavage.
- The bras are available in A-G cup sizes and more color selectio0ns.
The Playtex Secrets bra is a smooth t-shirt bra that offers full coverage and a comfortable fit.
- The bra consists of Nylon, Spandex, and Polyurethane foam in the cups.
- The cups have a seamless and comfortable lining with light padding.
- There are a hook and eyelet closure at the back, and the bra is a non-wire design.
- The back is double layered for comfort, and the straps are wider.
From Wonderbra, we have another comfortable addition in their T-Shirt bra range.
- The bra consists of Polyester, Elastane, and Polyamides.
- It has a supportive underwire and hook and eyelet closure at the back.
- The straps are convertible for versatility and fully adjustable.
- The bra gives a soother look underneath clothes,
- The fabric is very soft and comfortable against your skin
The Ultimate Lifting bra from Playtex is comfortable and supportive for everyday wear.
- The bra is available in many colors as well as plus-sized options.
- The Lining is soft cotton and polyester, while the rest of the bra comprises spandex and nylon.
- The lining offers full coverage, and there is a hook and eyelet closure at the back.
- TruSUPPORT technology offers four-way support in a gorgeous floral decorated bra.
The Fruit Of the Loom sports bra design is comfortable and easy to pull on and off.
- The sports bras come in three sets with many solid color multi-pack options.
- They are cotton and spandex that is soft and breathable.
- Easy pull on and off design, with comfortable spaghetti straps.
- The back is a racerback sporty design.
The Perfectly Fit bra from Calvin Klein is a soft and stretchable bra design.
- The bra consists of Nylon and Elastane with a hook and eyelet closure.
- The bra is fully machine washable and quick drying.
- The straps are adjustable, and there is a solid wing, gore, and cushioned back clasp closure.
- The design is modern and minimalistic.
- The bra is very stretchy and comfortable to wear.
Index Table: Top Rated Comfortable Bras
Table of Contents
- Things to Consider When You Choose
- Features of a Good Comfortable Bra
- Breast Shapes
- Reviews: Best Comfortable Bras
- PrimaDonna® Women's Full Cup Bra Most Comfortable Bra
- PrimaDonna® Women's Primadonna Deauville Best Comfortable Bra
- Wacoal® Women's Underwire Sport Bra Best Underwire Sports Bra
- Wacoal® Women's Full Figure Bra Full coverage unlined underwire bra
- Wonderbra® Women's Fabulous Feel Comfortable Bra
- Playtex® Women's Secrets Smooth and Comfortable Bra
- Wonderbra® Women's Ultimate Comfortable T-Shirt Bra
- playtex® Women's Ultimate Lift Comfortable Bra
- fruit of the Loom® Women's Sportsbra Comfortable Sports Bra
- Calvin Klein® Women's Perfectly Fit Comfortable Bra
- Index Table: Top Rated Comfortable Bras